Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sierra Nevada x Anchor Steam


Disclaimer: I really hate to use this blog to promote a product, but when that product is an independently owned and operated craft brewery, I figure: Who gets hurt? It may not have a direct correlation to photography, but I sure know a lot of photographers who drink the stuff.

While I think the so-called 'collabo' craze has gotten a little silly, here's one I can definitely get behind. Two of my favorite craft breweries have gotten together as part of Sierra Nevada's 30th Anniversary series of limited-run collaboration beers. Sierra's Ken Grossman and Anchor Steam's Fritz Maytag worked together to produce this "Pioneer's Stout Ale." Enticingly described on the website as "a rich and roasted ale, perfect for aging, and worthy of your finest snifter." Yes, please!

Unfortunately, it's doesn't appear to be available anywhere near me. But then, maybe some generous soul out there will find it in their heart to ship me a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment